Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Movement At-Home Learning Kit
Our Movement Learning Kit provides parents with everything they need to keep kids active and learning at home. Learning through play is a great way to engage children and for parents is a means of adding basic skills and concepts to outdoor fun. This kit includes elements of gross and fine motor activities and allows children to demonstrate and understand of movement and coordination.
Movement and play-based activities foster imagination, cooperation, problem solving skills, observation skills and more. Through active play children build confidence and become motivated. This kit was designed for K-Gr. 2 and includes a worksheet of play-based learning activities.
Beach Ball 20" x 1
Sidewalk Chalk Bucket - Pack of 20
Activity Scarves Set of 3
Soft & Safe Comet Ball x 1
5" Vinyl Beanbags x 2
Poly Jump Rope 8' x 1
Prism Foam Number Cubes x 2
- Quantity Available: 2
- Availability: In stock
This kit contains:
- Sidewalk Chalk Bucket - Pack of 20 (x 1)
- Scarves Set Of 3 (x 1)
- Soft & Safe Comet Balls - Each (x 1)
- 5" Vinyl Beanbag - TWO (x 1)
- Prism Foam Number Cubes - TWO (x 1)
- Free Resources for At-Home Learning Kits! (x 1)
- Shake & Move Ribbon Bells - EACH (x 1)
- Licorice Speed Rope 8' (x 1)
- Beach Ball 20" (x 1)