Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Students can use advanced sensors to keep tabs on BOLT’s speed, acceleration, and direction, or orient and drive BOLT with the built-in compass. BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing a student's robot to “communicate” with other BOLTs, enabling brand new games and advanced coding tactics. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a durable, waterproof shell, Sphero BOLT establishes a striking new way to learn and play.
What's in the Box
- Sphero BOLT
- inductive charging cradle with USB cable
- protractor with heading, directions, and clock
- sticker sheet
- quick start guide
- Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- Sphero Play app available for download on iOS, and Android
- Swift Playgrounds app available for download on iOS. Works with the Sphero Arcade and Sphero Template playgrounds
- free app: Sphero Edu app compatible with iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, Chrome
- durable UV-coated clear plastic shell
- Bluetooth Smart connection (100 foot range)
- inductive charging (6 hour charge for 2+ hours of play)
- height: 73mm | width: 73mm | weight: 200g
- top speed: 4.5 MPH
Go beyond code by incorporating STEAM activities to complete with your bot. Join the growing community, share your creations to inspire and be inspired, and keep track of your class all in one place. Preparing for the future has never been so fun.
To learn more visit sphero.com/education.