Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
High-Interest Intervention Reading Folders-Gr. 2-3 Set
Here’s everything you need to help struggling students become successful and enthusiastic young readers! Each set of folders includes 6 copies of 4 different fiction or nonfiction passages that feature high-interest topics and bold, eye-catching graphics to get students excited about reading. And the passages are written at a level that ensures reading success among even the most reluctant readers! Just follow the comprehensive lesson plan outlined in each file folder and use the reproducible graphic organizers and assessments to monitor students’ progress. Complete set includes all 5 sets shown, each with 4 folders, 24 passage cards and a guide. Folders measure 9 1/4" x 11 1/4". Each set also available separately. Develops skills in reading fiction and nonfiction, reading for details, making inferences, sequencing events, identifying themes and determining main idea.
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Items with zero or low stock can still be ordered and will ship 3-4 weeks after date of purchase
This kit contains:
- High-Interest Intervention Reading Folders- Main Idea (x 1)
- High-Interest Intervention Reading Folders- Sequencing (x 1)
- High-Interest Intervention Reading Folders- Making Interferences (x 1)
- High-Interest Intervention Reading Folders- Reading for Details (x 1)
- High-Interest Intervention Reading Folders- Central Message (x 1)